Monday, June 10, 2013

Down The Rabbit Hole

Finally got this layout up for you to look at.  There are so many things going on it is very hard to name all the products that I used.  I had so much fun putting these layouts together for a local competition.  The photos were from a shoot I had done a few years ago called Alice on the Edge (Corimages).  I hope you enjoy looking at everything.
I have to say a big thank you to Kelly-Anne of From A Mother's Art for prompting me to put this into the competition.





A variety of bits and pieces here.  I used old jewellery and pulled apart an old watch.

Crinkle ribbon, flowers & dress form by Kaisercraft. 
Fauxscrew brad from Spotlight 

Twiddly Bitz gears, copper embossing powder,
acetate images & mini playing card by Kaisercraft.




No comments:

Post a Comment